Thursday, August 22, 2013

Exhibitor Spotlight: Tari Zarka

Tari Zarka
 
Years of Participation in the Arts Fest: 
5+

Website:
About the Artist or Work: 
What drives me to create is what motivates me to be the best person I can be: mood enhancement. When I create something – whether it is a piece of glass, a painting, or a smile on someone’s face – my life’s burdens are lifted. I am also driven by the knowledge that my creations enhance the moods of those who receive them.
Ever since I started creating art in the far away corners of my family’s hosiery mill in Bucks County, I have searched to find ways to love what I do each and every day. If something from me inspires another to move toward a life of happiness then I feel that I have done my job. This is the current in my artistic evolution.
Where do you find your inspiration?  
I find inspiration everywhere – in the glorious landscape, through the face of adversity, within the cashier at a convenience store, etc. Everything and everyone offers a chance for us to learn and grow.

Favorite Restaurant or Shop in Doylestown:
I love Jules Pizza!



No comments:

Post a Comment