Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Exhibitor Spotlight: Cynthia K. Prediger

Cynthia K. Prediger
 
Years of Participation in the Arts Fest: 
8

Website:
About the Artist or Work: 
My metalsmithing journey began at Bucks County Community College in 2000 and continues today as I enjoy workshops at fine crafts schools. The ability to form metal with a torch and tools is magical. My jewelry focuses on movement, texture and organic shapes and is handcrafted in fine and sterling silver, copper and bronze. I'm passionate about making chains, and incorporate handmade links in my earrings, bracelets and pendants, as well. .
Where do you find your inspiration?  
Nature is hard to improve upon for design, especially my native Bucks County: leaves, trees, wings, wildlife, full moons, flowing water...simple but powerful shapes, textures, and movement.

Favorite Restaurant or Shop in Doylestown:
Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment